Tanza, Cavite is a fairly unknown place for most people even to me way back 2013. This is until Wellington Residences was launched by one of our prime partner developers, Duraville Realty and Development Corporation.
After more than 20 years of success in their developments in Gen. Trias, Cavite, Antipolo, and Bulacan, Duraville opened Wellington Residences last April 2014. These are some of the reasons why investing in this development is a very good decision whether you are an end user or an investor.
- The good thing about this development is that they waited for the License to Sell (LTS) to come out before they started selling houses. This means that the developer has money to build houses even without pre-selling units.
- There is an existing community already. Last year, we launched promos and make some of our buyers move in before December thru in-house financing. This is an awesome feat for a project that has just been launched and managed to turnover some houses, with road network, electricity, and water supply in less than a year’s time!
- Conventional construction method is what is being used. This means you can worry less about what other buyers are experiencing from pre-cast developments of other projects.
- Affordable living with style. Only a few affordable housing projects give a painted finish turnover inside including bedroom partitions, ceiling, or loft for smaller units.Sliding windows are delivered to match its modern design and lifestyle. Grills to secure the windows are also installed for free.
- Durability and security is a priority. Steel doors are installed instead of the traditional wooden doors to minimize risk of fire spreading all over. This will also prevent termites who could be eating up doors in the long run which makes your investment even worth more than you are paying for.
- Accessibility and ease of transport. The subdivision is located in Tanza Cavite that is easily accessible by taking a bus ride that passes through CAVITEX, the newest expressway connecting the Coastal Road in Paranaque and Kawit, Cavite. This by-passes the congested Bacoor, Cavite which saves us 1-hour travel time. Tricycles leading to the subdivision is always available from the main road where commuters go down.
- A possible rental property. Ecotown Tanza by Suntrust, also know as EPZA 2, has already started construction and there are a number of companies that are already relocating inside. Wellington Residences is located walking distance to this industrial-commercial development. Furthermore, EPZA 1 located in Rosario Cavite is just about 20 minutes from our subdivision.
- Easy financing options. Choosing to purhase thru Pag-IBIG Financing will only require you a very low downpayment scheme while in-house financing only requires 10% cash-out from the TCP to move-in.
- Potential for property appreciation. Our Lisa model actually started at P720,000 and now priced at P810,000 after only 18 months. That is more than 10% increase in 1 and a half year!
- Beautiful Amenities. Very few subdivisions in the affordable housing sector would even provide amaneties that will uplift the lifestyle of the Filipinos living inside. Here in Wellington Residences, homeowners are provided with a clubhouse where they can hold functions and events, a basketball court where guys and come together and have fun, parks and playgrounds where kids can enjoy their youth, 24-hour security to ensure your investment is safe and sound, and last but certainly not the least, a swimming pool where you can relax with your friends and family during your day off!
I can only imagine how happy and excited the homeowners of Wellington Residences will be as they enjoy all these at a very affordable price.
Now let’s take a look at the updated computation of each of the 4 model units. The computation given below is thru Pag-IBIG Financing. Should you wish to have a separate computation for in-house financing, you may contact me.
Lisa Model is the fastest selling house model with very limited inventory as of today. This is also the biggest house design here. Turnover wil be approximately 18 months after reservation.
Lot Area: 46sqm including garage
Floor Area: 36sqm
2 bedrooms with partition
TPP: 810,000 inlcuding move-in fee and processing fee
Sandra Model is the house model with the most number of units in this subdivision. This is also the house model where most house owners have moved-in since last December 2014. Duraville prioritized constructing Sandra units that’s why this has the most number of inventory. Turnover will be about 4-6 months for RFO units and 18 months for pre-selling units.
Lot Area: 36sqm including a large back portion
Floo Area: 29.9sqm including 2 sleeping deck (loft-type)
TPP: 585,000 including move-in fee and processing fee
Erica Model is the smaller version of Lisa model. The only difference is that this is smaller by 0.5 meter in width. This is only available in phase 4 which will be turned-over 18 to 24 months after reservation.
Lot Area: 40.5sqm including garage
Floor Area: 31.5sqm
2 bedrooms with partition
TPP: 710,000 inclding move-in fee and processing fee
Aliya Model is the smallest house model and is a smaller version of the Sandra house model. This is usually availed by employees with minimum salaries working in EPZA or near the area.
Lot Area: 30.5sqm
Floor Area: 20sqm includin a single loft
TPP: 455,000 including move-in fee and processing fee
Every Filipino dreams to have their own home and Wellington Residences is one of the best affordable housing developments I’ve seen so far! For the video walkthrough of the model units, you may visit our videos page here.
For more inquiries and site tripping you may contact me at my numbers below.
REBL No. 4524
DRIVEN Marketing Group Inc.