This post is for our buyers of Wellington Residences Tanza in order to guide everyone through the process of what to do next after your P5,000 reservation. As we all know, buyers are advised to join our site tripping so they can see how beautiful our subdivision development is. Upon viewing the model houses, buyers can now decide if they want to reserve a unit for them. Standard Reservation Fee is P5,000. Initial required documents upon reservation are as follows:
- Photocopy of 2 Valid IDs of the principal buyer, and of the spouse and/or Attorney-in-Fact if applicable, with specimen signature
- Proof of Billing (if non-OFW) of the Principal Buyer or the Attorney-in-Fact (if OFW), ask for a Certification from whoever is your bill named after
- Proof of Income (1 month latest Payslip and Notarized Certificate of Employment for Locallly Employed, Consularized Job Contract for OFW)
After reservation, the buyer starts to pay the downpayment in either 3, 6, or 12 months. depending on their request, through bank deposit to Duraville Realty and Development Corporation’s Metrobank account. Downpayment starts 30 days from the date of reservation. For payments, always remember to email a copy of the deposit slip and send it to [email protected] with the following details:
- Buyer’s Full Name
- Project Name (Wellington Residences Tanza)
- Phase No.
- Block No.
- Lot No.
Buyers are also advised to complete the remaining required documents within 30 days from the date of reservation. In case of delayed document submission, let’s try our best to complete everything within the downpayment period as these documents are needed for Pag-IBIG loan application. The standard documents needed are as follows:
- 3pcs 1×1 colored ID picture
- Original Copy of Membership Status Verification Slip or MSVS (You just need to go to the nearest PagIBIG office here in the Philippines or send a representative to ask a copy of this)
- Photocopy of Birth and Marriage Contact
- Photocopy of BIR Form 2316 or ITR (for non-OFW)
- Photocopy of Passport (for OFW)
- Notarized Special Power of Attorney (if OFW is here in the Philippines)
- Consularized Special Power of Attorney (if OFW is presently Abroad)
- 12 open dated checks payable to HDMF (Pag-IBIG) for the first year amortization
The buyer will then sign a Pag-IBIG Folder given by the developer upon completion of these requirements. Please take note that the Pag-IBIG Loan process only starts upon completion of the required documents and full payment of the required downpayment so be diligent in completing these requirements early on.
Buyers will be assured that we at DRIVEN Marketing Group Inc. the number 1 broker and marketing arm of Wellington Residences Tanza will always be here and be of service to our home buyers. Thank you for always trusting us.
For any concerns and questions, or you have a friend that you want to refer to us, simply contact us at our numbers 0915-4233799 or at 0922-8111086 (Viber)