FAQ #1: I am an OFW, what are the Requirements so I can buy a house?

IMG_1272All OFWs want to have an investment, specially a house and lot, so that their hard earned money do not just be put into waste. It is a great feeling that after working so hard for years, away from their families, sacrificing time at hard jobs and having sleepless nights, at the end of the day, at least they have an investment. Even how small it may be.

Here in Wellington Residences, thru the expert help of the best marketing arm DRIVEN Marketing Group Inc,  we will help your simple dream of owning a home, come true!

IMG_1269Here are the requirements so you can avail a house here in Wellington Residences Tanza, for an OFW thru HDMF or widely known as Pag-IBIG Financing.


  • 3 pcs 1×1 ID picture with white background
  • Photocopy of 2 government issued IDs with Specimen Signature (Valid IDs)
  • Original Copy of Membership Status Verification Slip from the PagIBIG Office (MSVS)
  • Photocopy of Birth Certificate and/or Marriage Contract
  • Photocopy of Valid ID of Spouse with Specimen Signature (if Applicable)
  • Photocopy of Latest Employment Contract
  • Photocopy of Passport
  • Original or Duplicate Copy of Consularized or Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) – to be provided by the developer
  • 3pcs colored 2×2 ID Picture, and 2 Valid IDs with signature of the Attorney-in-Fact (representative)
  • Proof of Billing Address



buyer requirementschecklist of requirementshow to buy a house thru Pagibig Financinglist of requirements in wellington residences

Leave a Reply Cancel reply